fromjoy

"The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid again; and from joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field." matt 13:44

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 04, 2008

Her name is...



Ramy Kathryne or Ramy Kate for short. I am so thrilled that my baby will be here in less than 2 months. I just can't contain myself i'm so happy about it. I am so Thankful for another little girl growing inside me. Thought i would share her name with you so you can join me in praying for her coming and her little heart to be inclined to trust and obey God. Jen made these for the girls. I love to see their names together.

I know i've been MIA. All is well and my house and i are getting to be best friends. I love living here, i love what it does to me and how the Lord has already allowed us to use it. I will post pictures soon of our home. When i sit to blog there is always something else that is a priority, like eating, playing with Luce, sewing, or sleeping. I will blog again, soon. Pictures of the Lucy and my huge belly to come too.

Have a great 4th of July! May the Lord Bless you & your families as you celebrate the independence this country has enjoyed for many years.

5 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger ohAmanda said...

So cute! Does Ramy have a meaning?

Can't wait to "meet" her!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Lucy and Ramy ... So sweet! Can't wait to see the pictures. GOD bless!

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is the cutest name ever! You are going to be so blessed with 2 little girls! Lucy will love her. I cant wait to "meet" her. Hope the remainder of your pregnancy goes well! love ya!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger krista said...

hi joy! thank you so much for the sweet comments and i'm so excited for your new little one! what a beautiful name and a new home to start your new family in...congratulations!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Lauren said...

what a COOL name!!!! and a heartachingly beautiful story of faith and love and loss (and gain!) behind it. i am definitely looking forward to seeing the belly, miss lucy, and YOUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! blessings from the gauthiers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home