fromjoy

"The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid again; and from joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field." matt 13:44

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crafty Lucy

I figured it was about time i posted some Lucy luv on here. She has been so much fun lately and loving hands on stuff. I love to watch her play and explore. She gets such a kick out of little things. I really am going to miss my alone time with her. Enjoy my Luce - i do every stinking day!

Of course Cinderella has to finish her chores before play time every day.. such concentration.


She will literally play with these beans up to 45 min. i just lay a table cloth on the floor and give her the baggy of mixed beans and she's just scoop, poor, pick out the big white ones (?) scoop, poor, pick out the big white ones, wait for mommy to clean them all up and do it all again.. Jen got us started on this. Thanks for the beans Jen!


Then there's play dough time. looooves her some play dough. She does like to sniff it and put it in her mouth from time to time but we try and keep that to a minimum :)


nice smoothie mouth Luce...



I love when she pretend feeds her little dough dog... so cute!


we have fun with our water color too. I love this myself. It's nice to find something we both like.



On another random note. Brian, mom and i watched The Bucket List, last night. Oh my gosh i laughed & cried so hard. it is such a great movie. If you or anyone you know has lost someone to cancer it is a must see. I just really love the dynamic between Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicolson.. some hilarious lines! my favorite one of his was "never trust a fart" check out the trailer

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Erin said...

She is so cute! Caroline is finally enjoying crafty stuff too. It's fun, but she gets frustrated easily when she can't do something. She's an impatient little thing. Toddlers. ;-)

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger apple of his eye said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger apple of his eye said...

I removed my comment because I made a spelling error...
What can I say...she's my grand daughter. Thanks, Brian and Joy for raising her the way you do. I love you to distraction, Lucy.

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it! i miss you guys so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home