fromjoy

"The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid again; and from joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field." matt 13:44

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Pool time with my sweeties


We have been enjoying this house so much. The front yard is one of my favorite things about this house. I mean the whole house is my favorite place i have ever lived. It just feels like we've been here forever! This summer we have been enjoying our little pool out front. Not so much in the past few weeks it's so hot out there i can't breath plus i'm swelling real bad lately too! here's some shots of a Saturday we actually got daddy to join us in the pool. Yay for Saturdays with him!
my huge belly -this was taken in June i feel much more stretched now only 2.5 weeks to go!! i can't wait to meet my little Ramey (thanks Tim & Candace for loaning us your sweet camera - the first 2 pics are with that camera)






she waits expectantly..





I feel so blessed to have the family i do. I'm so excited to meet this baby and to see the way Lucy is going to love her. Brian is just such a great dad, i know he will be just what the girls need in a dad to teach them what a man of God looks like. Thank you Jesus for my family.

5 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger heather said...

love the pics! miss you and miss my little Lucy.

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just the sweetest! Your children are SO blessed to have you both, Joy - please don't ever forget that.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kid is the cutest -- or at least, she's in the top five!

Hey, I tagged you! Go check my blog!

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute. Looks like she loves her pool. How are you feeling? I just checked your counter and you only have 9 days left!!! Crazy!

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger krista said...

5 days to go! may this next transition into a new phase of your life go smoothly...i'll be thinking of you :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home