fromjoy

"The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid again; and from joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field." matt 13:44

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 13, 2008

found TWITTER!

Yay i'm so excited to find something i can FINALLY keep up with. I know you thought i fell off the face of the earth but really i've just been enjoying my girls and my peaceful home so much i never get on line anymore. It's really great actually. love it. But i still have these great moments during my day that i would love to share with you. I just send pics to Brian all day at work so he can be a part of our day.

Lets just be honest here, i can't keep up this blog. who am i kidding. i make these great posts in my mind with amazing pictures and storys, really you would love them if you could get into my head. Face book doesn't work for me either i just can't keep up there's too many people to be in touch with.. ahhh. I have to make choices all day on how to use my time wisely. SOO in an effort to stay in touch with you my friends.. i've signed up for twitter you can find me here or pics here. The great thing is i never have to get on line! yay! i can send you sweet little tiny msgs to tell you what we are doing FROM MY PHONE! yay since we are connected at the hip. um.. literally.. my phone NEVER leaves me. My computer, that's a different story.. i just can't be trusted when i open that bad boy up. i get on and wooosh 2 hrs later.. what the heck just happen? i had to fold laundry and shower and eat but now...there's no time for that.

till further notice i'll be twittering.. ta-ta

3 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger The Banks Family said...

Joy! So happy to see an update! My phone number is 757-372-6034.
I would love to catch up! Give me a call sometime! Your girls are so precious, and I can't believe Lucy is 2!! Until next time, be blessed and take care!

With love,
Lynette

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger krista said...

hi joy!
it's so wonderful to hear from you. and i completely understand the staying away from the blog. you've got two beautiful ladies to play with instead!
thank you for the kind words and i look forward to hearing more about lucy and ramey as they grow.
xoxo
krista

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger krista said...

just thought of you today...
hoping all is well.
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home